I am writing this post to thank, and to acknowledge Joyce de Vivre. If you have not visited her blog yet, it would be well worth your time to do so. She truly has a heart after God, and a deep concern for God’s people: http://joycedevivre.wordpress.com/ Also, I wanted to express my appreciation to her, for nominating my blog for this award. I give ALL glory and honor to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Liebster is an award given to blogs that have less than 200 followers. It is a way to show love, encouragement, and appreciation to fellow bloggers, as well as to introduce other blogs to new readers. ALL GLORY TO GOD! After all, it is about Him, and not about us!
Below are the guidelines for accepting the award.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award.
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am nominating the following blogs for the Liebster Award. The subject matter of these blogs is Christ centered, encouraging, uplifting, and presented very creatively. You will definitely be blessed after having visited these blogs! Please take a few moments to check them out.
1. This Blogging Thing http://prhayz.wordpress.com/
2. Dose of Encouragement http://doseofencouragement.wordpress.com/
3. GIVE GOD GLORY. BLOG http://gggceo.wordpress.com/
4. LORDJESUSSAVES http://lordjesussaves.wordpress.com/
5. ONLY. THROUGH. CHRIST. http://onlythroughchrist.wordpress.com
ENJOY! May the Lord bless you abundantly, today and everyday!